Thursday, 26 May 2011

Dare to Dream

Hello, I would first like to say thank you for all the lovely comments on my last card, they were so much appreciated and lovely to read. I also had a lovely couple of days away and found a lovely craft village to visit - all I can say it was lucky I got paid while I was away!  Also I would like to apologise with lack of commenting, this is due to blogger issues - hopefully this will sort itself out soon.

Anyway I have a card to share with you today which I will be entering into some challenges that I have come across - see list below.  So here she is using another stamp from Lili of the Valley.


Recipe for Card
LOTV stamp
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are Papermania - Pink Parfait
Sentiment - LOTV
Glamour dust
Dew drops and pin from The Ribbon Girl
Flowers from MulberrycraftsUK

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting For all Seasons - Anything goes
Creative Craft World - 3 or more flowers
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Pale, pretty pastels
House of Gilli - Flowers
Make it Monday - No 38 Always anything goes

Wow I don't think I've ever entered so many challenges in one go! I hope you like the card, have a great weekend everyone. It's the Southend Air Show here this weekend so I'll be down on the beach Saturday, lets hope the weather stays nice.

Hugs
Debbie x

23 comments:

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Debs, good luck with all your challenges. xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, glad you had a nice break away. I know the blogger probs. I am sick to death of it, mine has never got sorted since last time it went off. Today has been the best day I've had..but still playing up. :((
your card is great, isn't she a little cutie, and love your gentle colours xx Mau

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Debbie your card is gorgeous - great image and I love your flowers. Hope you enjoy the air show at the weekend. Sarahx

tilly said...

a break does a power of good lol, a super pastel card, good luck with challenges
Tilly

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debbie...and I am so pleased you had a fab break too hun!

cannot wait to see your crafty goodies...and have fun playing!

hugs Vicky xx

Chocolate Orange said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colours that you have used.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our 3+ flowers challenge.
Choccy x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a pretty card and fab image.. love the punched border
Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday
Lisa x

Christine said...

So pretty. Really like the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons challange.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I like the image and the lovely soft colours,
Kevin xx

Shirley-anne said...

Hi Debbie. Stunning card .pretty image .But really love the spray of flowers and pin . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs,lovely image and colours.
Wendy xx

Yone said...

Cute and soft pastels card ! Tks for joining us at House of GILLI Flowers Challenge this week ! Hugs, Yone

susibee said...

Very pretty - I love the image. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World challenge.

Mini said...

I love these LoV images and your card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Susan's crafty chaos said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks very much for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew this week, and good luck :)

Gry said...

Cute card! The image is so adorable, and I love your patterned paper and flowers too!
Thanks for joining CFAS this week!
Hugs Gry

Mau xx said...

Long time no see Debbie, hope you are well!
Sending you hugs Mau xx

Mau xx said...

Hi again Debbie, You have been missing in action for along time. Just hoping you are having a break from blogging and that you aren't ill. Sending Huge Hugs xx Mau

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

CraftyLoops said...

Gorgeous card, your flower spray is beautiful. Lee xx

Mau xx said...

Just calling by to say Hi, and send you some hugs xxx Mau

Kathyk said...

Delightful card in such a pretty colour

Kathyk

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...