Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Elisabeth Bell - Pen Pal

Hello Friends

I hope you are all well, it's a real cloudy day here in Southend, but quite muggy. 
I'd like to thank Charity Crafter (Leigh), Lorraine from Lorraines creations and Angie aka Justang for my beautiful cards and the lovely gifts I received too.

I've got so much to do today as the boyfriend is taking me away tomorrow for a couple of days to Devizes, so looking forward to a change of scenery. I haven't even thought about packing yet!

Anyway enough of me talking complete rubbish and on to my card. It's another creation using an Elisabeth Bell stamp - I do love them and it's ashame you can't buy them from Sugar Nellie anymore.  I'm really pleased with the way this card turned out and thought I'll enter it into some challenges. (see list below)       So here she is.......


Recipe for Card
Elisbeth Bell stamp - Pen Pal
coloured with Promarkers
Basic Grey Papers - Kioshi
Ribbon and Dew drops - The Ribbon Girl
Flowers - Mulberry Crafts
Nestie - Label 4
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
Pearl beads - Local wool shop!

Anyway I hope you like my little creation and I'm entering into the following challenges:-

Divas by Design - "one for the girls"
A Spoonfull of Sugar No.152 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for looking.
Hugs
Debbie x

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow Debs this is so pretty, I love this stamp.
Good luck with all your challenges. hugs Teresa xx

Jacq said...

Hi Debs,
This is just Gorgeous!!! Love the sweet image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect, love the layout and the embellishments look fab too. Coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Vicky said...

Oh Debbie this is gorgeous hun...love the image and pretty dp's..

have a lovely break away...and thanks for joining us at Divas!

hugs Vicky xx

Irene said...

gorgeous card

Lorraine said...

this is stunning huni love the image and have an amazing time away you deserve it hun xx

Maureen said...

Gorgeous card and a great colour scheme.
Maureen.......x

coops said...

beautiful card debs.i love your pretty colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I like your colouring of the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Debbie. Love the sweet image and the colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious. Good Luck!!! Hugs Michele x

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic card darl... I love the papers & the image is coloured perfectly ;o) xXx

Stampin Lucy said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Wow she is adorable. and the colors match PERFECTLY to your papers. Great card, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is beautiful and lovely,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs,I too love the Elisabeth Bell stamps.Enjoy your break away.
Wendy xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...