Sunday, 15 May 2011

If Friends were Flowers..........

Hello Friends

I hope you are all keeping well? I'm on holiday from work this week so I have some time to make cards and visit my allotment, I have loads of veggie plants to plant! All I ask is that we get some rain this week as the ground is really hard. Also my boyfriend is taking me away on Thursday for a night as a birthday surprise - d0n't know where he is taking me mmm that should be interesting.

Anyway on to my card today, it's a CAS card using one of the lovely Ruth images which you can find here please go and check out Ruths blog she has lovely images there.


Recipe for Card
white linen cardstock
image printed straight on to the card
and coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment computer generated
Ribbon and bling from stash

I hope you like the card and that Ruth is pleased with what I've done with her image.
I'm now off to friends who are holding a birthday tea party for me. So have a great week everyone.

Hugs
Debbie x

6 comments:

Ruth said...

This is lovely, Debbie!! Would you like me to add it to my gallery? Ruth x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debbie...I so love Ruth's beautiful images and you have done a super job hun..

have a lovely afternoon..hugs Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card Debs...have fun!! xx Jenny xx

Lorraine said...

wow this is gorgeous debs i love your colouring i think these have to be one of my fave flowers xx

coops said...

beautiful card debbie.the flowers are stunning and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Uhooi said...

waw,, card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...