Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Where Has the Time Gone!

Hi Friends

Please accept my apologies for lack of blogging, I've discovered that there is not enough time in the day!! Anyone else have this problem? Also as the weather has been really great here in Southend I've spent a lot of time down on my new allotment. It sure needed some work! Anyway I've still tried to get some card making in and I have a little card to show you.

Also I hope someone can help me, I've received a card through the post just addressed to Debbie, I haven't opened it yet as it could be a birthday card. So if you did send this card a very big thank you to you and please don't think I've ignored you!

So here is my card........


Recipe
Elisabeth Bell Image called Flowers
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are Pink Petticoat (free from Quick Cards Mag)
The lace is from The Ribbon Girl 
 (I couldn't find the right colour for the lace so I distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks)
Also used the same ink on the doily.
Flowers and pearls are from stash
Sentiment is Wild Rose Studio

I hope you like the card, I was really pleased with the end result.

Hugs
Debbie x




6 comments:

Vicky said...

Just the sweetest Debbie...and welcome back hun...

Oh the weather has been gorgeous too..!

hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

hi huni lovely card i just love the stamp you have used and its coloured beautifully right now i am unable to post on my blog as i have puter problems but i am still here xx

coops said...

stunning card debs.the image is gorgeous and i love your pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Maureen said...

Such a delicate card, well done.
Maureen.......x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Debbie, I have just found your blog, this is lovely! Judy x

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

This is really pretty x I think the card was from me hun x I am at Barleylands Friday at 1pm, if you have some time off work x Have a great birthday Saturday x love Leigh x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...