Sunday, 31 July 2011

This is for Mau!

Hello Friends
Please accept my apologies for being such a useless blogger, I can't believe its been over 2 months since my last post. I need more hours in the day!!
Also I'm dedicating this post to my blogging pal Mau who has sent me some lovely messages while I've been absent. Thank you Mau.
I've been experimenting on some of my cards and this one is so different for me. I usually go for neat and tidy cards, but I've had a go a distressing and sewing.  Mmm I blame Teresa she has such beautiful cards. I think I'm pleased with it! So here it is:


Recipe
Bild Malarna Stamp - Mimosa Hello
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are 6x6 Magnolia
Tim Holtz distress ink and distressing tool
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Doily, charm and bling from stash
Sentiment is Personal Impression
The Bakers twine, ribbon and stamp all came from crafts-4-you.

I really hope you like what I've done with this card as I said it's definately something different for me. So I would really love to see your comments, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Debbie x

I'm also entering this cards in to the following challenges:
CESchallenges - Feeling the Blues
Sew Many Cards - Anything goes
The Stamp Man #28 - show us some stitching
I love Promarkers - Anything goes


9 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie, the colours are lovely and such a pretty layout too. Lee xx

Lorraine said...

hi huni good to see you back omg this is so very beautiful i love the new style the doily and distressing look amazing xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this card is gorgeous hunni
i just love it all
hugs angelique

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.i love your colours and distressing and fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Hi Debs,Gorgeous card,adorable image and such beautiful papers,love your distressing and sewing.
Wendy xx

WeirdCat said...

So cute, lovely colours and design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is really gorgeous and you did a great job with the distressing and sewing.
Thanks for joining our 'blue' challenge at CES this week.
Caroline xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful design Debbie and such a lovely colour combination...thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna x

Mau xx said...

Well look who I have found.....lol Great to see you back Debbie,I have missed you and then you sneak back whilst I am napping :( xx been busy with a wedding these past days. I know what you mean about Time though, I haven't a clue where it goes. Maybe its me getting slower :)
Your Card is Super, just love the stitching and distressing, and great colours too xx
Catch you soon

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...