Saturday, 6 August 2011

Is Summer here Yet!

Hello Friends
I hope you are all keeping well? What I would like to know is what's happened to the sun today, I'm hoping it's back for the rest of the week as I am holiday. Anyway I have a card to show you today, which may remind some of you of good days in the sun!!  I'm using another stamp from Bild Malarna I'm so loving these stamps!  It's from the 7 deadly sins range. I'm also entering this card into some challenges, this list will be at the end of this post. So here is my creation:


Recipe for Card
Bild Malarna stamp from Crafts-4-you
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are Basic Grey
Tim Holtz swirl die
Nesties Label 4
Ribbon, charm and pin from The Ribbon Girl
Flowers from Mulberrycraftsuk
Dew drops and doily from stash
Glamour dust

Anyway I hope you like what I've done and the comments you leave are always lovely to read, have a great weekend.
hugs
Debbie x

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
crafty anns challenge blog  - #46 summertime...and the living is easy...
totally papercrafts - #78 holidays
crafts and me - #16 anything goes
divas by design - #7 summer is here!
creative card challenges - it's summertime
tuesday throwdown - #60 summertime

25 comments:

NGCARDS said...

WOnderful card hun xxx

Catherine said...

Fantastic card!

CraftyLoops said...

Brilliant card, I love that image. I'd love to be lying somewhere right now surrounded by buns and cake!! If only. Lee xx

Alizabethy said...

What a FAB card!

Heather said...

fab card.......that image is great xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card and she's certainly living easy...... my kinda gal! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Wendy said...

Fab card Debbie,great image.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

I love it Debbie...and super image too hun....

thanks for joining us at Divas & tpc....and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

hi huni this one is great fun i love it and i hope the weather stays nice for you too xx

lizzies said...

Fabulous card love the colours you have used.

Mau xx said...

This is great Debbie, Love the Image...lol What better than lying in the sun with your favourite goodies to hand :)
Can't find any sun here either...its been heavy rain ALL day and is still raining :(
hugs Mau xx

Cheryl said...

this is one super card great image,
bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylx

sparklingblackrose said...

Great colouring, gorgeous card :-( Elaine xxx

coops said...

stunning card debs.love the fabulous image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

'The Crafting Owl' said...

What a beautiful summery card. She certainly loks as if she's enjoying herself!!

Cards by Alison said...

Lovely card, love the image and colours you have used. Alison xxxx

jackid said...

Hi Debbie love this card and who can't resist a bit of cake lol coloured in beautifully
Jacki xx

Teresa said...

Fabulous card Debbie, great image & colours. Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hugs Teresa xx

Jennifer said...

Lol!! Fab card...love the image! xx Jenny xx

Karen said...

Lovely colourful card Debbie and great image. xx

Sylvia x said...

perfect summertime card

thanks for joining in the fun over at creative craft challenges

Sylvia x

laney said...

Super summer card!!
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - could eat a cream cake right now
Thanks for joining in this week at Totally Papercrafts - and Good Luck
Sarah - Stressedstamper

Annette said...

Brilliant card love the image x

craftyeyes said...

such a lovely card fab layout x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...