Sunday, 11 December 2011

Happy Christmas to all my Followers

Hello Friends, please accept my apologies for being a bad blogger. I have been quite poorly recently, I am a diabetic and have been having problems with my medication. No excuse really! My New Years resolution is to get back into blogging and uploading my cards - I have loads on my hard drive that need sorting out.

I would like to thank you all for sticking with me, that's so kind of you.  I have been visiting your blogs, but I am a really bad commenter!  Anyway I wish you all and your families a very Happy Christmas and a great 2012.

Hugs Debbie x

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Good to see you - hope your diabetes medication is all under control now.

Seasons Greetings to you

Kathyk

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Debbie, I hope your health impoves and I wish you and your family a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Hi Debbie,hope you have your medication sorted now and feel better, would be lovely to see you blogging again in the new year.
Wishing you a merry Christmas and all the best for 2012.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Hi Debbie....so sorry to hear you have been poorly hun and I hope your meds are sorted out soon sweetie...

have a lovely Xmas and new year...and I look forward too seeing your gorgeous creations next year...!

big hugs Vicky xx

CraftyLoops said...

Ack Debbie, sorry to hear this. My wee brother (11) and sister (20) have both type 1 diabetes and try so hard to get their bm's perfect. They are both on the list for an insulin pump which I hope will help. I hope you get better soon Debbie and get back to some crafting. Lee x

coops said...

hiya debbie,i hope you manage to get your meds sorted.
have a fabulous christmas hun

xx coops xx

kay said...

hi debbie,hope you are now on the road to recovery,have a wonderful christmas and a fab new year,x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...