Saturday, 7 January 2012

Hello and Happy 2012 to you All

Hello everyone, I hope you have all recovered from all the festivities. Christmas was over for me pretty quickly as I had to work Boxing day and New Year, but I did have a lovely christmas day.

I would like to thank my crafting buddies Lorraine and Leigh for my lovely crafting christmas goodies, I was so spoilt by them.

I did promise that I was going to be more active with my blog this year and so here is my first card for 2012. It's using a new stamp from Bild malarna that I've been itching to ink up. So a big thanks to the boyfriend for getting it for me....he has great taste..lol, even though I had to point him in the right direction.


Recipe
Bild Malarna stamp from crafts-4-you coloured with Promarkers
Nellie Snellen and Martha Stewart Dies
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment Pink Gem
Papers Papermania
Pins, pearls and ribbon from stash

Have a great weekend peeps, I'm now planning an evening of pure trash on the TV and making some thank you cards.
Hugs
Debbie x


This card is also being entered in to the following challenges.

Bildmalarna Challenge - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Something New - My new stamp
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - New Something -  My new stamp
Sassy Studios Designs - Something New -  My new stamp
My Mums Craft Shop - Something New -  My new stamp

18 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debs....and a happy new year too hun :o)

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Irene said...

Beautiful card, cute image, and love all the flowers

Gemma said...

Gorgeous card Debbie...such beautiful colours & lush flowers too..
hugs and xxx
Gemma

kay said...

this is gorgeous,love how you have used the flowers to frame the image,x

tilly said...

super new stamp and card, love it
Tilly

Wendy said...

Hi Debs, this is So gorgeous, love your new stamp and pretty colours...Happy New Year to you too and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for calling by, lovely to see you making a great start on your blog for New Year. Your card is Gorgeous just love the image and your flowers are amazing.
Happy New Year Debbie, hope its a wonderful year for you xxxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio! :)

Shelby said...

Love the soft colors you chose and you've colored the image wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

CraftyLoops said...

This card is really pretty Debbie. Lee x

coops said...

so stunning debs.your colours and details are so pretty and i love the sweet image :D
happy new year hun

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow such a sweet image and those flowers are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Alexis said...

Adorable. I love all of the flowers. Great card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky. We hope to see you again on Wednesday for antoher fun challenge. Good Luck.

Hugs
xxx
Alexis
Fab 'n Funky DT Member

Laura said...

Gorgeous! Lovely colours.

I think I have those papers in my unused stash somewhere, must go and dig them out and put them to some good use!

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, wish my hubby would buy me lovely stamps like that!
Wendy x

Trace said...

this is a beauty, love the design and flower toppers

Julie said...

What a pretty card. Love the colors and flowers. Thanks for joining us at SSD
Hugs,
julie

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs.

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...