Wednesday, 11 January 2012

I do love a nice strawberry!

Hello all, I hope you are having a good week so far? I'm on a bit of a roll this week, this is my second post! I've got two days off and plan on inking up some new stamps and using new stash on some cards, I have loads of birthdays coming up.  Anyway on to my card today which is using a Molly Bloom stamp. Anyway I do hope you like a nice strawberry!


Recipe
Molly Bloom stamp from Crafts 4 You
coloured with Promarkers
Papers free with magazine
Kraft card from Dies to Die For
Flowers for Wild Orchid Crafts
Nesties
Charm and dew drops from Ebay
Doilie, pins and ribbon all from stash

I hope you all like my little creation? I would also like to say a big thank you for the comments on my last card, they are so nice to read.
Hugs
Debbie x

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Week 40 - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers #31 - Inspired by a Song - My song is Strawberry Fields by The Beatles

10 comments:

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debbie, sweet image and love those strawberry papers and charm.
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

MMmmm I love strawberries too they are my fave fruit of all time and wow your card is so beautiful the colouring is fab and i love the floral arrangement and those lush papers too xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I like the sweet image.
Kevin xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is so pretty Debbie :o) Super sweet image, fab colours and details too. Lisa x

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, i love the colours and image
Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog i have become one of your too
Hugs Lorna xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.the image is so sweet and i love your yummy colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Kimberly said...

Super cute image and all your added detail is fabulous..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..
www.justwordz.ca

oheidia said...

Really a great card! Love the title and the song you've been inspired of. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Izzwizz said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers x

Teresa said...

Oh wow Debbie she is a beauty! Gorgeous image and great choice of colour too, absolutely love it. hugs Teresa xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...