Sunday, 15 January 2012

My Favourite Stamp

Hello Friends, I hope you've all had a good weekend? It's been a bright but chilly day here in Southend. I had a request from the boyfriend to make a thank you card for his cousins daughter and the brief was 'pink and fairies'. So I dug out my favourite LOTV stamp which was one of the first I ever bought.



Recipe
LOTV image coloured with Promarkers
Papers Pink Petticoat and Dovecraft Fairytale
Nesties
Sentiment Personal Impressions
Lace from Local Wool Shop
Dewdrops the Ribbon Girl
Glamour Dust

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Lilies Little Fairies - Challenge 2 Your favourite LOTV stamp
Stampin for the Weekend - Challenge 24 Out with the Old
Dream Valley Challenge - # 23 anything Goes
Lets Ink it Up - #19 Anything Goes
Sarah Hurley Challenge - #57 Giving Thanks/Thank You
Divas by Design - #18 New Beginnings and/or Thanks

I would like to say a big thank you for all the comments that have been left on my recent cards, I really appreciate the time that you take to look at my blog. 
Hugs
Debbie x

22 comments:

SuzanneK said...

Oh wow this is so very pretty, adore the image and papers, love the colour choice. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Sue said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Snap I picked this one as my fav too! Very hard choice. Sue x

Wendy said...

So pretty Debbie, I love this image too.
Wendy xx

Mau xx said...

This is lovely Debs and I love this image isn't she so sweet xxx
Hope you are ok sweetie xxxx

Lorraine said...

oh wow Debs hun this is so beautiful i just love pink and this card is fabulous i too think the stamp is so cute and coloured beautifully too i also love the flowers on your card and the lace its stunning xx

Irene said...

gorgeous card,she'll love it, xx

jules said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous card!!!

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Debbie such a gorgeous card. I love the LOTV image you have used and the pretty pink papers.

Hugs Sarahxx

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.your pretty colours and design are fab and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Jack said...

Gorgeous card I love LOTV fairies. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Tracy Heaton said...

Such a pretty card - lovely. Thanks for taking part at LIIU
Tracy x

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Beautiful card Debbie,the image is gorgeous, love the colours and detail
Hugs Lorna xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
What a little cutie. She's adorable. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Sarah Hurley said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!

Sarah x

Elsea Designs said...

Congratulations on you win at Sarah Hurley challenge. Lovely card, the image is great, I will have to make a purchase!
Lorry :o) xx

Eva Marie said...

I love faries! Fab card, love the scalloped edge and clean and simple in PINK
Thanks for joining us at DVC
xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Such a sweet card - your colouring is fab x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

kay said...

such a beautiful card,x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Debbie, love all lotv. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
Clairex

Karen Letchworth said...

Deb Does Crafts is an understatement. You do BEAUTIFUL work! I'm so glad to have found your lovely blog. So many cute things to see here. I'd like permission to become a follwer, and I invite you to stop by and visit my little blog (and follow me as well if you like). I love finding creative bloggers where I can gain inspiration, and you sure have some lovely things to see here. I hope you will stop by and say hello when you can.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Astrid Maclean said...

What a lovely card, no wonder it's your favourite stamp!

I wanted to n also say thanks for mentioning my blog and freebies in the docrsfts forum today.I gained about 10 new followers just in the one day and I am sure it was partly due to that..

Elaine said...

Hi Debbie I'm Elaine , my favourite stamp , gorgeous card.
Well done
Elaine

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...