Thursday, 2 February 2012

Have a Beautiful Day!

Hello Friends, I hope you're all having a good week and staying in doors all wrapped up, it's blooming cold at the moment and extremely windy. I have spent today indoors, making a card using a Simply Sassy stamp from Sugar Nellie. I do love Krista Smith's stamps and digis they are so lovely to colour and I couldn't resist purchasing some more digis from her Etsy shop while she had her promotion on. Just waiting for them to hit my in box! Anyway here's my creation, I hope you like it?


Recipe
coloured with Promarkers
Lace from The Ribbon Girl
Dewdrops from stash
Sentiment Personal Impressions
  
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Divas by Design - #20 Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Ditzy-craftymess - #1 Anything Goes

Have a great week peeps and those going to Bluewater have a great time, unfortunately pennies are short so I wont be there, take care all.
Hugs Debbie x

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi huni this is fabtastic i just love this image too shes fab and i really cant wait to see more of your cards using these super sassy images xx

Teresa said...

Stunning card Debs, I love this stamp. xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Debs, fab colouring of the image and I like the lace.
Kevin xx

Lorna's crafty creations said...

WOW gorgeous card Debs,love the colours and image, fab detail
Hugs Lorna xx

Sue said...

This is so gorgeous, I have been wanting to get this stamp for ages. I am off to order it now. lol.
Sue x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs,love the image and coloured so beautifully..enjoy your new digis, I recieved my 3 new ones this morning.
Wendy xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card love the little image she is a real cutie isn't she ?? just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lisa Jane said...

THis is so pretty , i love the pale blue crystals and the lace
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
Lisa x

Judie aka Craftymess said...

gorjuss card, love it - thank you so much for joining us with our first challenge at Ditzy-Craftymess

Hugs
Judie xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Debs, Love the card and your colouring is beautiful. The lace adds a lovely touch to it too.
Hope you are well, sorry been missing will be better when we get the house jobs finished I hope, as not enough hours in the day....lol
Hugs Mau xx

kay said...

beautiful card,x

Elaine said...

Like the image beautiful colours , love the lace. Nice Work
Elaine

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Hi Debs hope you are well,Just to let you know that i have nominated you for an award, i hope you will accept it,please see my blog for details

Hugs Lorna xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...