Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Daisy

Hello friends I hope you are all keeping well? I really don't know where the time goes! I've been so busy with work recently that I've not had a lot of time to myself. Anyway I did find time to make this card for my buddy Leigh Jones aka Charity Crafter, it was her birthday last week.

This stamp has got to be one of my favourites of all time and I was so pleased that Elisabeth Bell decided to license it to Elphine House after she withdrew her stamps from Sugar Nellie. I purchased the stamp from Elphine House which cost appx £10 inc postage, which was a lot cheaper than what the stamp was going for on Ebay!

So on to the card.........

Recipe
Elisabeth Bell stamp 'Daisy'
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are Wild Rose Studio
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Marianne Designs Die
Xcut Butterfly Punch
Cuddly Buddly Sentiment Stamp
Ribbons, gems, pearls and stick pin all from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Elphine House - 'Rain or Shine' I've chosen shine as this a lovely spring card
Make it Monday - No. 82 - Always Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - No. 209 - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you all like my little creation, thank you for looking and any comments you leave are always lovely to read. I'm on holiday from Wednesday so after I get back from my trip to Stoke on Trent I'm going to be on a mission to visit all my friends blogs and get some serious card making in.

Have a great week,
Hugs Debbie x





23 comments:

Margaret said...

This is beautiful just love that stamp came over from MIM.
Hugs
Margaret M

kay said...

hi debbie,your card is gorgeous,love the soft colours and yes she is one of my fave stamps too,must dig her out again,enjoy your days off,x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Fab colours and embellies. She is one of my favs too.
Kathleen x

coops said...

so beautiful debs.your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet daisy :D

xx coops xx

Cards by Alison said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the colours you have used and the layout is good too. Alison xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I am a fan of Elizabeth Bell stamps, I like the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Shirley-anne said...

Just the sweetest image ..Love the flowers ribbon and the tiny butterflys . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

karen said...

Beautiful card, the colours and flowers are gorgeous! Karenx

Lorraine said...

aww huni this is gorgeous shes one of my faves too i love the leaves too xx

Elaine said...

What a beautiful card , lovely detail and image well done Hugs Elaine

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie, I love Daisy too.
Hope you have a lovely hoilday, have made you a card today,hopefully will be with you when you get home.
Hugs Wendy xx

Debbie said...

What a sweet card, just right for our challenge over at Sweet Stampin, thank you and good luck. Debbiexx

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a totally sweet card! The details are just perfect for the image. Those flowers!!!! Your card caught my eye at MIM. Thanks, for sharing your work.

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image,love the colours and detail

Lorna xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is really sweet, and so, so pretty! :) Gorgeous flowers, image and layout.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is really stunning!! Gorgeous coloring and such pretty Spring details here!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Elphine House Challenges! Hope that you will join us again in the next challenge and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Luanne said...

so pretty card Debbie! so love the colors and flowers. great coloring of her. saw you on MIM

Luanne
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com
**check out my May Blog Candy**

Annette said...

Beautiful card love the colours x

Paul said...

Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Lynda Nielsen said...

Hi Debbie, I just had to stop over and let you know how BEAUTIFUL your card is. I'm so glad that you finally got your hands on this little sweetie. She definitely is a favorite for many people. I Love her.
Your coloring and shading of Daisy is so pretty, along with those super pretty flowers and papers. Fabulous card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Elphine House Australia's Challenge. We hope to see you join us again. =)
Hugs,
Lynda

julieprice3 said...

This is just beautiful! Love those gorgeous flowers and pretty leaves, just lovely Thanks so much for joining us at EHA
Hugs Julie P

Janneke said...

What a great card is this.
Thank you for joining us at Elphine House Australia ;o)

Janneke XO

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, Hope the holiday break has done you good.
Love the card, I so love this sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully. So glad you called by I have missed you :(
Hugs Mau xx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...