Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Is Spring in the Air?

Hello again Friends, it's a late posting from me tonight. I've had a lovely day off making some cards and catching up on some TV. I've a first aid course tomorrow which I've got to be up early for, so I really should be in the land of nod. Before I go off to bed I thought I would share with you a card I made a couple of weeks ago. It's another Elisabeth Bell stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps. I'm such a fan of her stamps and I think this one is so sweet.
Recipe
Elisabeth Bell stamp
coloured with Promarkers
Flowers and Lace are Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems from stash

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - wk 47 'Spring is in the Air'
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - #85 Always Anything Goes

A big thank you for all the comments on my last card, they are so lovely to read. Have a great week.
Hugs Debbie x

13 comments:

Terry said...

Hey there Debbie, thank you for sharing your fabby card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the flowers and the colors that you have used. Thank you for sharing hugs terry xxxx

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the birdcage....

Cards by Alison said...

Debbie this is beautiful love it. Alison xxx

Doreen said...

This is fantastic,love the image and gorgeous papers.xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh Debs this is lovely, good luck in the challenges. Debs xx

coops said...

beautiful card debs.your colours are stunning and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I like the sweet image, the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie, love the image and pretty papers & flowers.
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

oh wow wow wow huni this is a work of art i just love this card the colouring is beautiful as is the layout,papers and dies too love it sweetie xx

Gemma said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie, beautiful image & such great detail too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Flowergirl said...

Such a beautiful card, she is gorgeous x
Wendy x

Kylie said...

This is adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this challenge,
Hugs Kylie x

Bev said...

So pretty! Love the colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC challenge x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...