Saturday, 14 April 2012

The Journey

Hello Friends, I hope you all had a lovely Easter? I worked all Easter weekend, no rest for me and no crafting!  (boo hoo) Anyhoo, I've got a couple of days off this week so hopefully I will get some cards done. Need loads of them to sell for charity.

Any way on to my card that I  have made for the boyfriends dad, whose birthday is this week. It's a favourite boy/man stamp of mine from Lili of the Valley. Their stamps are just so cute!


Recipe
coloured with Promarkers
Papers are Kraft and Papermania Portobello Road
Glossy accents
Gems from stash

A nice quick card which I am entering into the following challenges:

Crafty Ann's Challenge - #63 It's a man thing!
Totally Papercrafts - Friday Challenge - Things with wings - I hope this counts if not please delete!
Anything Goes challenge - challenge 64 anything goes at anything goes
Make it Monday - Challenge #84
I hope you like this card, I just so love those papers! Have a great week ahead.
Hugs
Debbie x

19 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, sorry you have had to work all over Easter, hope you enjoy your days off.
Love the card, and I must admit these papers are lovely. Love the image and the Flag detail. xxx

Hugs Mau xx

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous Debs...love this wee image and great dp's too hun :o)

thanks also for joining us at tpc...and good luck...!!

have a lovely day...big hugs Vicky xx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and I love the papers you have put with the image.....

Cheryl said...

oh Hun just adore this,love those papers,you have used and that is one,super cute image perfectly coloured too Hun,hope you enjoy your days off Hun,love hugs Cherylx
opps thanks for playing at anything goes,this week too Hun,hugs Cherylxxxx

kay said...

brilliant male card debbie,enjoy your days off,x

coops said...

gorgeous card debs.love the fab image and stunning patriotic colours :D

xx coops xx

Shirley-anne said...

Love the image and the layers of great paper . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Gaynor said...

Oh I just love LOTV and especially this little chap, what a fab card love the LO and the colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A super layout and a great "masculine" card (I always struggle with those!). Beautiful colouring too.
Sylvia x

Cards by Alison said...

Debbie such a lovely card, sorry you had to work all over Easter but at least you now have a few days off to craft. Alison xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie...love your gorgeous card. Great LOTV image.
Hugs Debbie x

Lorraine said...

HI HUN THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THOSE PAPERS THEY SOLD OUT HERE B4 I HAD CHANCE TO GET THEM I THINK THEY WORK SO WELL WITH THE IMAGE YOU HAVE USED GREAT TO SEE U POSTING HUN XX

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love this image too, so sweet and fab papers.
Wendy xx

Carol said...

Lovely card Debbie. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

First vist to your blog and what fantastic creations you make

mixamatoasties said...

This is fab. One of my favourite stamps :) And as far as I'm concerned it has wings and that's what we asked for!

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Debbie, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Annette said...

this card is gorgeous i love the layout and papers and LOTV are one of my favourtie stamps there all so cute.x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Debbie, I like the image and the papers
Kevin xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...