Wednesday, 30 May 2012

A New Baby

Hello Friends, I know its been a while since my last blog post, my excuse is I've been quite poorly again and sometimes things like blogging have to take the back burner. I'm feeling a lot better now as I've had some of my medication increased. Mind you it hasn't stopped me from making cards! The card I'm showing today is one I've made for some friends who have had their first baby.


Recipe
Stamp Pink Gem coloured with Promarkers
Papers Docrafts Country Companions 'Lovers Lane'
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Nesties
Card Candi
Sentiment is Personal Impressions
Lace, ribbon and bling from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - #37 Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - #123 Celebrations 'new baby'
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
ATCs and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - New Baby

Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope you liked my little creation, any comments you leave are always lovely to read.

Enjoy the weather and don't forget the sunscreen!!

Hugs
Debbie x

 

15 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous work ,love the image you have used,great design.xxx

Rene said...

What a precious card! Thank you so much for linking up with MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM!
Good luck,
Rene ;D

Catherine said...

Beautiful card and love the sweet ribbon. Hope you feel better soon....

sue - aka bearhouse said...

Such a gorgeous card, the image is so cute and I love the colours.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you feeling better now.
All the best
Sue

Cards by Alison said...

Debbie what a lovely card I am sure your friends will love it. Hope you start to pick up again soon. Love Alison xxx

Sazzle said...

Great card Debbie, that image is so sweet and that colour scheme is fab :-)

Thanks for joining our new baby challenge over at Fussy and Fancy - good luck!

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle
http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.the image is so sweet and fab lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image and great bp. Thanks for sharing with us Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debbie, and love the colours too.
Wendy xx

Rica said...

A gorgeous card Debbie, a beautiful design and such pretty papers. Your image is adorable and I love your details and bling.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Dawn said...

Love the colours & what a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week

Anne-Marie said...

Delightful card, the image is so sweet. Brilliant design papers.

Thank you for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky.

Anne-Marie x x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hope you feel better soon Debbie. Your card is so sweet.

I saw your link on MIM. I'm #138 & 153 this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Wendy said...

Hi Debbie, it's me again doing my DT commenting this time...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design & Fab'n'Funky this week with your adorable & gorgeous card.
Hope you have a lovely long weekend.
Wendy xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, the image is adorable and I love the sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

ATC Friendship

Hello Friends Well life has been a bit hectic recently and my health has taken a turn for the worse, but hey upwards and onwards as they s...