Thursday, 19 July 2012

LOTV - Blossom

Hello Peeps,  I know it's been a while and I know I'm a useless blogger. I have lots of reasons for not posting, but it would take a lifetime to tell you and I think we would all rather make some cards.
Also I've heard a rumour that we are expecting some summer weather this weekend, what do you think, are those pigs flying yet?
Anyway now that my mojo is back I've managed to make some cards recently and I have one to show you today and here it is.


I so adore this image from Lili of the Valley and it's the first time I've inked her up. I treated myself to the Tim Holtz - on the edge doily die and I love it and think it works perfectly with this card.

Ingredients Used Are
 Lili of the Valley Image coloured
with Promarkers
Lucy Cromwell Papers from Papermania
Nesties and Memory Box Dies
Flowers and Ribbon Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls and Cute button from stash

I hope you all like the card and I have a new motto 'I must do better with blogging and try and blog more often'. Have a great weekend friends and thank you for sticking with me.

Hugs Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - All Things Girlie
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
Lets Ink it Up - #25 All Girl
ATC's and Cards with Attitude - #18 Anything Goes

17 comments:

NancyD said...

Super cute card Debbie. I came over from MIM for a closer look and I am glad I did. NancyD

Brodders said...

Love this girly card. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck - Jane x

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, such a lovely image and the colours and detailing are so beautiful

Sue

karen said...

It's Cute Cute Cute Debbie, gorgeous and pretty, hugs, Karenxx

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! You made a beautiful card. I love those colours and that button and flowers are so cute! Good luck with the MIM challenge!
Hugs, Jacqueline

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie,The image is sweet I like the colours and the bow.
Kevin xx

Candy C said...

You are not a useless blogger! Glad you got your Mojo back! Your card is adorable.I love how you've used Tim's On The Edge Doily beind your very sweet little stamped image. She's so cute! You've really done a nice job of colorizing her with the Promarkers. Love the little pink flowers, ribbon and pearls as accent pieces. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Rene said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, well how good to see your face smiling up at me from my blog :)) I do hope you haven't been unwell and that its just life getting in the way.
Love the Card, its so sweet and love the colours together.
Sending you Huge Hugs
Mau xx

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful card.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude

coops said...

so beautiful debbie.gorgeous pretty image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Purple mad Alison said...

Awww my, this is just so cute, I love the colours you've used they go so well together. The on the edge works a treat too!
Thanks for joining us over at ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

SuzanneK said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and image. Thanks for playing along with us at LIIU this month, good luck with the draw. Hope to see you at the new challenge blog for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Jenny said...

Wow! I saw you on MIM! I have blog candy if you're interested. My Blog Candy

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254, #255 and #282.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

debbi taylor said...

gorgeous card... love the image
thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week
hugs
Debbi x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the colours and the die cuts, thank you for joining in with the ATC's & Cards with attitude challenge
Lindsay xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...