Friday, 27 July 2012

Watering the Roses

Good Morning, you may have noticed I've given my blog a bit of a makeover. I found this background and thought it was apt, as I'm a Type 1 diabetic. You would think in this day and age that we would have a cure for this awful disease. Hopefully one day soon!
Anyway on to my card that I've made and isn't this image so cute? It's a Stampavie one by Penny Johnson - Little Tobi Watering the Roses. So here it is.


Ingredients
Penny Johnson Stamp
coloured with Promarkers
Paper is Magnolia
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nesties
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Ribbon, Pin and Pearls from stash


Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last card they were lovely to read and very much appreciated.
Hugs Debbie x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Pink, Pearly and Pretty Celebration
My Mums Craft Shop Challenges - #67 Birthday Girls

10 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

this is gorgeous Debbie, I love the cute image and the colours are so pretty and delicate

sue

kay said...

its a beautiful card,fab new background,x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation hun, love the image & the layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, I love to see your comments on my blog, your lovely smiley profile pic is a joy xx
First... I love your new blog, its gorgeous and very close to my heart as My lovely Sister had Diebetes.
Secondly, I love your Card, its so pretty, I love the sweet image and your papers and detail are gorgeous.
Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at MAWTT
Hope you are ok sweetie xx
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Rene said...

What a sweet and pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Kim. said...

Firstly I sincerely hope that a cure for diabetic's is found soon, my daughter works as a nurse with diabetic patients and she is also trying to raise awareness so will send her your way to get the link to the blog background.
Gorgeous card, really pretty image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx

Lorraine said...

Hello Debbie. Your card is gorgeous. I love the image and the soft pastel colours. You've also reminded me that I have this stamp sat in a draw having never seen ink!! I must do something about that!!
I saw you on MIM.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so sweet debs.gorgeous pretty image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Jill said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

~@ngie~ said...

awwwww this is gorgeous darl.. lvoe the image & the papers etc :) the embellishments are so pretty too :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...