Monday, 24 September 2012

Friendship

 
Hello all, I keep apologising for my lack of blogging and I have every excuse under the sun, but I am truly sorry for the lack of posts and comments. I have a few personal issues that I am dealing with at the moment and today is a good day, so thought I would post a card I made for the friendship swap over on Docrafts. When I made this card a couple of weeks ago the sun was shining and was very hot! I'd like to know what happened, the last couple of days have been awful. Anyway here is my bright and cheerful card. I hope you all like it.





Ingredients for Card
Bildmalarna stamp from Dies to Die For coloured with Promarkers
Friendship stamp from Lili of the Valley
Papers are First Edition - Spring Drop
Memory Box Die from Maddylisa Crafts
Martha Stewart punches
Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Charm and bling from stash

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Pink and Green, colour inspiration
Sweet Stampin Challenge -  How Charming
Moving along with the Times - Make it Girly, prim and proper
Divas by Design - #53 Lots of Layers
 
Have a great week everyone and I'll try and promise not to leave it so long next time.
Hugs
Debbie x




12 comments:

jules said...

Hi Deb, gorgeous cute card i love the colour combo too!,
Hope things improve for you it's been like that for me lately.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, i like the sweet image and the layout.
Kevin xx

kay said...

Gorgeous card, your swap partner will love it. Take care and look after yourself x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love the image and the pretty colours and detailing

Sue

coops said...

so stunning debs.gorgeous sweet image and i love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, adorable image and love the colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous card...I love those pretty colours!

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Debbie, awww how pretty. Lovely colours and patterned paper.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

HelenR said...

Lovely card! Gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

Dora said...

Awww this is adorable, what a sweet card, love the image, colours and everything about it. Good luck and thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi deb ... yes you are quite right it is a really bright and cheerful card ... love the colours you have used ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... love your new blog design ... thank you for visiting me ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

A Clean and Simple Card

Hi Friends It's been a lovely week here in sunny Essex. On Wednesday I went and visited the poppies at Shoebury. These are the poppies...