Saturday, 27 May 2017

Cheap Dies From China

Hi Everyone

The weather has been great here in sunny Southend this week. Which means I haven't done as much crafting as I wanted to. However, I have been receiving what I call 'happy mail' from China. I found a closed group on Facebook here which has been great fun in meeting new people and posting pictures and receiving loads of advice on cheap dies and other crafting bits from Aliexpress in China. It's a fun group of people and we've had a great laugh. I had started to purchase dies from Ebay and thought they were cheap, but wow some of the prices on Aliexpress are incredibly cheap. If you don't mind waiting to receive your purchases which can take up to 2 months to arrive then go for it as they say.

I would say that some of the dies can be a bit smaller so check the sizes before you buy.

Aliexpress doesn't take Paypal, I've registered my debit card and haven't had a problem. If you are worried about this, I would suggest you buy from Ebay.

Some of the dies are copies of well know brands.

Out of all of the dies I have purchased so far, only one I have had a problem in cutting, that could be the card I used was a bit thick and the die was quite intricate.

If you have any questions you want answered about buying from Aliexpress, send me an email or leave a comment and I will do my best to answer.

I have ordered stamps sets, embossing folders and some flowers which haven't arrived yet. Once I receive them I will leave a review.

Any way here are some pics of cards and dies.

Have a great bank holiday peeps.

Hugs Debbie x









4 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

Wow great selection of dies debs ... Have just got my first order from them ... It's the splat one ... Just love it ... Have not had time to play with it yet tho ... Am trying to prepare another list ... thank you for leaving a message on my blog ... Glad I found your blog ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

Alizabethy said...

Great source of dies - just love your blue peacock card!

Shabneez said...

Fabulous selection of dies and bits you have there. I use the company you've mentioned as well although only had a couple of dies so far but been impressed with delivery times and the dies themselves. Definitely worth it. I shall join the group you mentioned as wasn't aware of it. Thank you for sharing. Shabneez x

Angela said...

You have quite a stash there now, I haven't used this company but will bookmark them for future use so thank you for the link x

'Sweet'

Happy Sunday evening friends. I've spent the weekend creating and catching up on some creations I have had to make. Also I have opened...