Friday, 23 June 2017

A Clean and Simple Card

Hi Friends

It's been a lovely week here in sunny Essex. On Wednesday I went and visited the poppies at Shoebury. These are the poppies that were previously at The Tower of London. It was very poignant to see them and feel very privileged that Southend Council decided to have them here. Unfortunately, the photos I took were all blurry, I'm not the best photographer in the world. They are only here until Sunday. I found this picture to show you what I'm talking about, credit goes to Gideon Mendel


Anyway on to my card, something a bit different for me, a very CAS card, someone described it as 'classy' I can't see that myself. So here it is.



I handmade the card blank using linen card and rounded the corners, the image is from a retired Lili of the Valley art pad which I got from Ebay here, however I believe they have sold out, but they do have some other retired stamps. The frame is Dovecraft and the hello die is unbranded. I cut a circle of the house from another page and decoupaged it to give more depth, the pearls are from my stash.

I hope you like it and any comments left are lovely to read.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Debbie x

1 comment:

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Debbie ... just love your little hello card ... very cheery and bright ... the poppies look lovely too ... my friend went to London to see them and said it was very poignant too ... you are very lucky to have caught up with them ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...