Wednesday, 21 June 2017

ATC Friendship

Hello Friends

Well life has been a bit hectic recently and my health has taken a turn for the worse, but hey upwards and onwards as they say! I'm staying positive!

So I am trying to do different types of crafting even though making cards will always be my favourite. For the first time, I have made an ATC, I didn't have a clue what it involved, so I did a bit of research mainly using Pinterest. As part of getting back into cardmaking etc., have been involved with the forums on Docrafts. There have been a lot of changes, some not so good, but the peeps on there are so friendly and have been very welcoming.

Well this is what I made, I didn't get all inky like some people do, well not yet anyway.....



I found some lovely paper pads in my local The Range which were only £1 and they had a few different ones, which fell into my basket. The papers on the ATC is from one of them and it is sooooo lovely. I cut my ATC to size and then added the paper. I then cut the birdcage out from the same paper and then cut another in acetate which I then stuck together. I used a brad to attach to the ATC, but I wanted the cage to 'swing,' I also added a friend charm to the brad and then put it all together. Luckily there was a whole bird left from the papers so I cut around it and glued it to the cage I then added the 'hello' die and added bling. The birdcage and hello die are both unbranded and came via Aliexpress in China.

I know that the person I sent this to really liked it, which was a relief.

I hope you like my first experiment and it would be lovely to read any comments. I'll be doing more ATC's it's a great way of using scraps.

Hugs Debbie x

No comments:

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...