Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Lili of the Valley Facebook Challenge 'Summer'

Hi all.

I have made a card for the Lili of the Valley Facebook challenge and the theme is 'Summer.' What I would like to know, what has happened to the weather, summer it's not more like an autumn dreary day. I'm really pleased with the card it has turned out better than the design I had in my mind. The ingredients for the card are Lili of the Valley retired Art Pad, ribbon is from Kayes textiles, papers are First Edition, flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, sentiment is also Lili of the Valley, Spellbinders dies and the decoration in the corners are unbranded from China.

Here is my creation, I hope you like it any comments left are always lovely to read.




Have a good week.
Hugs Debbie x

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Hello Debbie, so lovely to see you posting again... your card is so gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty design.
Hugs Wendy x

Shabneez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie. Love the design, use of flowers and the LOTV images are a favourite of mine. Good luck in the Challenge!Shabneez

Alizabethy said...

Love your colour scheme - so pretty!

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi debs ... just love your little card ... so cute ... hm ... cant see any "cheap dies from china" on it tho ...

still waiting for my parcel to arrive

hope you have a great weekend ... even if it is not "flaming june" lol

happy crafting and love sandy xx

A Clean and Simple Card

Hi Friends It's been a lovely week here in sunny Essex. On Wednesday I went and visited the poppies at Shoebury. These are the poppies...