Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Using My Unbranded Dies

Good Morning

Well a comment was left on my last post that I hadn't used any of my dies from China from the lovely Sandy. So I thought I would share a card I made using two of the dies. One came from Ebay and the other from Aliexpress. I'm loving these dies as they are sooo cheap. I've saved so much money and have been able to buy loads at a fraction of the price that die companies are charging in the UK. Anyway here is my creation. Thank you for taking the time to look.


I love the tree die and it came from here and the owl die from here. You maybe able to get these cheaper. The ribbon is from Kayes textiles, the papers are from a cheap pad from The Range and the flowers are Papermania and the sentiment is Craftwork cards which I coloured with a Promarker.

Have a good week crafting and I'll be back later in the week.
Hugs Debbie x

No comments:

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...