Saturday, 8 July 2017

Penny Farthing

Hi Friends

Where has the last couple of weeks gone? I Know I was away for a week dog sitting for friends. It was good to get away from noisy neighbours and the delights of living in a tower block! Here is a pic of the lovely Rosie I was looking after. We enjoyed walking through Belfairs Woods in Leigh-on-Sea, it's lovely there and Rosie enjoyed cooling off in the brook. 



Plus, now I'm home I've made a card for a challenge over on Docrafts. I enjoy joining in with the challenges on there as I find less pressure and it gives me new ideas on creating. The challenge was for the 'It's a Man's World Challenge' and the brief was to use a form of transport. Well I had this die for a while and it gave me a chance to use it. I'm really pleased with how well the card turned out (considering I hate doing men's cards.) So here it is.


The details are: Marianne Designs Penny Farthing die cut using corrugated card, then flattened through the Big Shot to give a wood effect, the happy birthday die is unbranded, the ribbon is from Kayes textiles and the pearls are from my stash.

Now I know a lot of people read my blog, and it would be good if some of you leave a kind comment. It's not compulsory though. So thank you for taking the time to take a peek. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Debbie x




No comments:

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...