Thursday, 24 August 2017

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends

Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for most of the holidays and not getting any crafting done!

Anyway I did manage to make this decorated wooden heart. I made this for myself which makes a change as normally I give most things away. Anyway I hope you like it.....

The details are:
The heart came from The Works.
The flowers mostly came from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The wooden love also came from a set from The Works which I coloured with a Promarker.
The spirals and pearls are from Aliexpress.
My favourite sentiment is an Inkylicious one and I love it!
The paper is from an old Papermania one and is 8x8.

Well I hope you all like it.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Debbie x

2 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Deb's ... Wow just loving your heart it's amazing well done ... I am sure you really enjoyed this project ... It's tgif tomorrow ...happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sarah said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous. Love the beautiful colours x

Decorated Wooden Heart

Hi Friends Where has the last month gone? I can't believe it's been that long since my last post. I put it down to being away for ...